Which platform should we go with? Is Zoom a better option? How does Zoom differ from Hopin? And so many more. We are sure questions like these are the reason for your restlessness.
Don’t worry! This blog is an end to all your restless days and sleepless nights.
Here, we are going to compare Hopin and Zoom so that you can easily spot differences between both platforms and choose the one that suits you and your objectives and event goals.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a browser-based online conferencing platform that allows users to plan and host all kinds of meetings and conferences. Zoom is compatible with hosting all kinds of meetings and webinars and is suitable for all businesses and organizations across the globe.
So, it doesn’t matter if you want to host a medical conference or an IT workshop, Zoom is built to cater to all your needs. The popularity of Zoom grew manifold in recent years when remote working culture first became a necessity, then convenience.
Zoom has a lot to offer to its users. Let us have a look at the features that Zoom provides.
- Zoom can be accessed through browsers as well as has its own downloadable application. Hence, depending on their convenience, attendees can access the platform. Not only this, It also offers a customizable registration page.
- The set of audience engagement tools includes live chat, polls, and Q&As.
- Zoom comes with a detailed analytics dashboard, which organizers can use post events to analyze their strategies.
To help organizers better their events, Zoom offers integrating capabilities to its users with a wide variety of applications and software.
To begin with, Zoom offers users a free plan that enables them to connect with up to 100 people at once for 40 minutes. Moving upwards, it offers Pro, Business, and Enterprise plans.
What is Hopin?
Hopin is an all-in-one online event platform that lets users plan and host events of all kinds and types. One can use Hopin to plan and host all sorts of events, meetings, and conferences, beyond organization size and event types. Also, Hopin can deliver pre-recorded events with as efficacy as it can deliver live events.
Talking about its features, here’s what Hopin is known for:
- Hopin is built to cater to all kinds of online events beyond their types, audience size, and scale.
- It comes with an audience capacity of more than 100,000 attendees and 5 speakers on a virtual stage.
- One can deliver their events in HD quality with Hopin.
- Organizers can stream their events live on YouTube, which helps them expand the reach of their brand.
Hopin is an all-in-one platform that can be customized to host all kinds of online events with utmost ease and efficiency. Hence, no matter if you plan to host an online town hall meeting or a large-scale conference with thousands of attendees, you can do that with Hopin.
Hopin is a customizable online event platform that comes with multiple pricing plans. One can pick any plan depending on their needs and objectives.
How Do Zoom and Hopin Differ?
- Where Hopin is known for delivering enriching online experiences to users with tools such as reception area, lobby, branding opportunities, exciting sponsorship opportunities, and so many more, Zoom lacks all these tools.
- Unlike Hopin, Zoom is inefficient in facilitating 1:1 meetings and multiple sessions simultaneously. Not only this, Zoom doesn’t have a ticketing system.
- Comparatively to Zoom, Hopin provides users with more advanced networking opportunities to help attendees connect effectively. These tools include interactive booths, multiple stages, discussion tables, and more.
- Hopin is an all-in-one online event platform that comes with several features and integrations, making it easier for organizers to plan and bring together their entire event very conveniently. It means this online event hosting platform provides users with tools such as event registration and ticketing, analytics, and so many other features.
However, while hosting events on Zoom, one needs different platforms to meet different requirements.
Zoom vs Hopin
|Audience Capacity||Suitable for any number of audience; can cater to up to 100,000 at once.||Can cater to up to 50,000 attendees at once.|
|Audience Interaction Features||Equipped with advanced features for effective 1:1 interaction.||Equipped with basic audience interaction features.|
|Purpose||Suitable for all kinds of online events.||Most suitable for Online meetings, webinars and workshops.|
|Multiple Sessions Broadcasting Capabilities||Yes||No|
Over To You:
Comparing two online event hosting platforms is definitely not an easy job, especially when they cater to different user requirements. Therefore, always keep the event objectives in mind before choosing a platform.
We hope this blog has helped you gain some clarity and made it easy for you to make a choice.